Let’s Go Outside!
by Kateryna Perkonos
Petryk puts on a t-shirt with 3 watermelon slices, Sofiyka — a romper with 8 spots. Marko takes his colorful umbrella when he goes out, and Gonzo the Dog puts his warm booties on. No matter what the season is, you can always pick out clothes that match the weather and your mood. So, what are you going to wear today? This bright and interactive book teaches children to dress, count 1 to 10 and enjoy every kind of weather!
- Learn numbers, items of clothes and weather conditions in a fun and exciting way with the help of touch-and-feel parts.
- Children will observe the pictures, touch the shapes and name them.
- The book encourages play-based learning.
- The little ones will be surprised by the mirror on the last page, which will get them to think, “What should I wear to go outside?”
Kalamar Publishing House
"Kalamar" publishes high-quality children's literature for children's development. Our missing – to make readers happy through self-awareness and taking care about the world. We chose the following directions: development of children’s emotional intelligence development of environmental awareness and eco-habits; innovative encyclopedias books about social adaptation and growing up. Quality beyond compromise! Our layouts, illustrations, paper, printing are fitting the highest standard.View all titles
- Orginal LanguageUkrainian
- Publish StatusUnpublished
- Original Language TitleНа прогулянку!
- Page size21x30 cm (21x30) cm
Kalamar Publishing House has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.